Live-action stuff (1994-2004)

The six genre short films and two documentary-style short films are listed below...


- TEGNESKOLEN (2004)

Filmed at the old army barracks in Viborg fall of 2004.

Starring: Matt, Thomas, Rasmus, Jeppe, Martin, Michael, Ronnie, Rolf, Michelle, Linda, Monty, Ulrik, Mette, Nicolai, Jonas, Stephan, David, Henric, Louise, Camilla, Manga Mads, Høje Mads, Frederik & Svend.


- KUN DEN STÆRKE ER FRI (2004) - Part III in the Fætter Trilogy.




- FLYBILLETTEN (2003)

Denne lille film blev lavet, mens jeg gik på Amtsgymnasiet i Hadsten. Jeg havde Film&Tv som et fag, og sammen med tre venner, Lau, Jeppe og Bo, lavede vi denne film: Flybilletten.

This film was made while I was in high school in Hadsten, Denmark. One of my studies was Film&Tv and together with three friends, Lau, Jeppe and Bo, I made this film: The Plane Ticket.



- DEN NÆRMESTE FJENDE (2002) - Part II in the Fætter Trilogy.

Short film (the title translated to English: "The Closest Enemy") made together with three of my cousins in the summer of 2002 in Randlev, Denmark.




- THE FLORENCE TRIP (2001) - Filmed while on a field trip with my high school classmates.




- BESÆTTELSE (1999) - Part I in the Fætter Trilogy.




- THE PIG MASSACRE (1998)
Made as a part of a school assignment on how to make movies.




- DUCK TALES (sometime between 1994 and 1996)
The very first film I ever made.
Basically it was a bunch of figurines filmed with my brother's video-camera while I would do the voices real-time...
Unfortunately the tape is missing. :(
All that is left is the poster...