Illustrations

Above: my illustration for the 2018 Animation Art Show in Dublin, colored
 

 Above: covers for two of my cousin's fantasy books, made in 2021 and 2023

Above: a poster design I did for my uncle
Above: another poster design I did for a friend

 Above: drawing made for a friend of Cartoon Saloon

Above: art challenge for Song of the Sea, 2019






Star Trek fan art based on the first five crews of the franchise

Star Wars fan art based on the original trilogy.

Indiana Jones fan art based on the first three movies.


Jurassic Park fan art. That movie is pure magic.


This was made by request from Hanan Levin.
He's got a site with countless other artwork from artists around the globe.

 Above: fan-art of the Film Junk podcasters

 

























above: made for my cousin Mathias, showing his family: Jesper, Carina, Johannes, Daniel, Bomme and Mathilde.

above: a drawing made for the invitation to my dad's 70 years birthday, 2023

above: a drawing I made for my supervisor in 2023
 





Above: my cousins: three times Esben, Mathilde, Mathias, Daniel, Simon and Jesper
Above: my grandmother for her birthday

 Above: drawing to my cousin's wedding song

Above: drawing for a cousin's confirmation
 





 
 



above: Justice Ducks vs. Fearsome Five fan-art






























 
 












 











The 10 drawings below were made for my father in early 2013













The Ugly Duckling, 2013